Full Grain Cow Leather Cross Close Jacket
Material: Full-grain cow leather, sturdy zips, and cool polyester lining to make you comfortable while wearing this crazy cowhide cross leather jacket with an additional front belt.
Color: A cool Faded black color that gives the jacket a vintage taste. A must-have commodity if you ask us.
Spice up your bike life with this orgasmic black distressed genuine leather jacket made from 100% genuine full-grain cow leather that will make your mates drool on foot and on the wheels. This handmade jacket is hand-picked to give a Hollywood feel every time you ride into the sunset and the tailor-made sizing is carried out to bring about the perfect fit as per the sizing chart. The snap-down collar and lapel give you an exquisite feel whereas the side leather laces give you the perfect fit. The liner can be zipped out making it an all-weather and all-season vintage jacket. This is an opportunity that should not be missed.
Our company is in partnership with some of the best shipping services like FedEx, USPS, UPS and DHL carriers. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the shipping at all. We process and ship your order in the most cost-efficient way possible (1-2 days of processing time) so we can pass the savings on to you in the form of free shipping. For shipping time please select the shipping option at checkout. There may be some amount of delay during the holiday time.
Item not received
If you have successfully placed an order and have not received it yet while the tracking status shows it's delivered. You need to contact the carrier to find your bag as once the item is bagged we don't have control over it (once it’s by the carrier ) , but if the issues still persists kindly email us Info@leatherbagsgallery.com we will try our best to assist you.
Sometimes tracking information won't be available. This may be due to technical issues due to which the tracking information is not updated on the app. In such cases, if you are still unable to locate your item, contact us Info@leatherbagsgallerywe will assist you .
Are your leather products genuine?
100%. Before we opened this e-store, we were disappointed with the number of fake products being sold to customers and the ridiculously priced leather goods, which neither reflected the craftsmanship nor the quality. Hence at Leather Bags Gallery, we make sure all our leather goods are made with selected full-grain, the first layer or top-grain genuine cow/buffalo/goat leather, we never make bags with second layer leather, fake leather or any other poor quality leather.
Are your bags eco-friendly?
Yes, our bags are totally eco-friendly and also crafted from the means of ‘Vegetable Tanning’. This type of tanning is a single that could be nearly all traditional as well as gives natural leather its exclusive natural features, without the use of chemicals!
It relates to the usage of ‘Tannin’ - an astringent, bitter plant mixture that binds proteins in conceal (animalskin) and also coats them. The method causes the disguise to be a little more versatile. This also brings about these to turn out to be much less water-soluble and more resistant to bacterial assault.
Benefits of Vegetable Tanned leather items:
- Vegetable tanning is environment-friendly and the items created using all of them are completely recyclable.
- Given that vegetable tanning is a conventional method, the majority of tanneries (office exactly where skins and also hides are tanned) possess tradesmen which are extremely experienced for creating and also dyeing the leather-based.
- Shades that vegetable-tanned items generate are wealthy and appear natural.
My bag's color and shade seem a little different from the pictures you have up here.
That's because each leather hide comes from a different animal and it's only natural for them to have some unique shade or tint. Remember we are talking real 100% genuine leather here? No fake stuff. On the better side, each product has its unique look and feel.
I see some scratches on my bag.
That's a sign of top-grade leather, mostly full-grain leather. From healed scrapes where the animal possibly brushed against a wired fence, to insect bites or thicker surface areas and neck wrinkles, or even vein marks. Well we all have them, right? These slight irregularities are embraced and incorporated into our products to showcase each product's natural individuality and their handcrafted nature. Cows roam freely in their natural habitat and it's only common that their hides carry the marks of their life story. These scratches are a proof that you are getting the first layer genuine cow leather.
Is it safe to put my credit card number into this website?
We don’t store any of your credit card information (that’s handled by our payment processor, Stripe, the best and one of the most secure in the business). We never had a single incident of online fraud so far and we will never share your personal information with anyone else.
Which credit cards you accept?
We accept all four regular credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, and Discover.
You accept Paypal payments?
Which currency these prices are in?
United State Dollars i.e. USD.
Shipping, Refunds & Returns
At Leather Bags Gallery Studio, we offer leather products with the finest leather at the highest standard. Our collection represents many months of research and product testing. We are confident that our products will last several decades or even your whole life. We like to keep things simple around here.
So, as long as we're around (we're going nowhere, running stronger than ever) we will take care of the products we make and the customers we've been fortunate enough to serve.
- If your product breaks as a result of normal wear and tear* we will fix it or replace it for as long as you own it. *What constitutes "normal wear and tear"? Simple...using it for its intended purpose day in and day out. For example...if you choose to use the shoulder strap to tow your buddy's truck to the shop and it breaks. Well, that's kind of a cool idea, but it's not covered. We'll replace the strap for you, but you will pay for it. If you're carrying your bag to work and a rivet pops out...that's covered. We'll fix it. See the difference? We value integrity and honesty here...so please respect that and deal with us truthfully. We'll certainly do the same!
Exchanges & Refunds
- We assume responsibility for replacing or repairing incorrect or defective products.
- If you find your order is not-as-described or defective, you may return it within 30 days of receipt of the product. * During the Christmas shopping season. We permit a longer return time if you purchase the item as a Christmas gift. If he/she doesn't like it, just keep the item in new condition and never worn, you can return it for a full refund or exchange it after Christmas.
- If you are returning a product without any of the above reasons i.e. it's neither defective nor not-as-described, we still welcome the return within the return-window. In such a case, because we have already paid to ship your order to you, your order will be refunded minus the shipping charges.
- If you are returning a product because you don't want to pay the customs duties/taxes charged by your country, we still welcome the return. In such a case, because we have already paid to ship your order to you, your order will be refunded minus the shipping charges.
- Customized products are not eligible for refund or exchange.
Below is a short version of return policy:
What items are returnable?
- Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment i.e. return-window
- In original condition
- Unwashed and Unworn
- In the original packaging
What items are non-refundable?
- Free gifts or custom made items
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges for return
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
- You are responsible for return shipping charges
How do I return?
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. with your order number and email address
- Follow the instructions given
- Once your return request was approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied original method of payment, within 10 business days.
Personalized and Custom Handmade orders cannot be refunded.
What about customs duties/taxes?
Please note that we ship worldwide and always try to ship in a way that should go through customs without a sweat but some countries have tougher regulations than others and we cannot possibly predict and control the taxes levied by them. We are not responsible for taxes charged by customs.
*Please note - packages sent without prior discussion via email or phone call will not be processed as returns or exchanges. Please be sure you communicate with us prior to sending something back. Thank you.
Your store is in the USA then why my order was shipped from other countries ?
Affordability. For some of our products, we source the finest leather and craftsmanship from some of the biggest leather producing countries. This helps us offer our customers high-quality leather products at affordable prices. Though we are located in NY, USA for some of our products we proudly partner with creators, artisans and craters from the US to other countries who share our vision and meet standards of craftsmanship, excellence and ethical values. That's why we offer 100% satisfaction guarantee or easy return-n-refund.
Our company is in partnership with some of the best shipping services like FedEx, USPS, UPS and DHL carrier. Therefore, you do not have to worry about the shipping at all. Moreover, some of the salient features of our delivery system include:
How much time does it take between purchase and delivery?
The standard shipping time is within 6 to 12 working days. The tracking number will be provided to you once the item is shipped to you (in about 3 working days.). The tracking number can be used to track the order after 24 hours of receiving the tracking number.
Do you offer expedited shipping?
Yes Fast track shipping option is available for an additional cost of $19.99 only. The item will be shipped to you within 3 to 6 business working days. However, make sure that a fast shipping option is available at checkout as this option is not available for all products.
What's your return policy?
We understand that there are times you might not like your product, and we offer a 30 day window to return your product for a full refund if in unused and perfect condition (less original shipping fees). If you would like to return your item, there is a 19.99 restocking fee (our shipping cost), but you will be responsible for paying the shipping back to us. Read our warranty and return policy here.
My tracking status hasn't changed since a few days.
Because we ship by quality shippers like DHL usually, that would happen rarely that your shipping tracking status doesn't change for many days. However, sometimes the tracking status doesn't get updated for a few days. This isn't something you should be alarmed about. This happens when parcels are on their way between countries (most of our products are shipped from our overseas warehouses) or waiting at your local postal sorting facility. Please don't worry you will receive your order within the listed time (1-2 weeks). Soon the tracking info will be updated and you will be notified.
My order never arrived.
Our delivery time is listed 6-12 business days. If you are still under that period, please relax. Check your order confirmation email for the tracking number. Also, check the last tracking notification email we sent. If that doesn’t work tell us what you ordered and your order number, and we’ll help you out. Relax, we never lost an order.
Why my order isn't shipped right away?
We make handcrafted goods. Sometimes it takes a day to two to get your order ready. That's why in some cases, you may notice a slight delay between your order placement and shipping. Safety first, right?
I haven't heard back since I ordered.
You must have received email notifications when your order is accepted and when it's shipped. We also send email notifications whenever the shipping status of your order changes i.e. in transit, out for delivery or delivered. Please check your spam folder. We might be lurking in there. Still nothing? Tell us and we will help you out with your order information. We take pride in saying that we never missed an order.
My order arrived incomplete or damaged.
Take a deep breath. Contemplate the transience of all things. In your mind’s eye, envision the faces of everyone you love and everything you hold dear, and let them go. Tell us what you ordered and your order number, attach some pics to show the problem and we’ll help you out.
I am not satisfied with my order and want to return my order.
Sorry to hear that. There's no fun running a store that can't make its customers happy. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee within 30 days of purchase. So just let us know and we will help you out. Please include your order number and any other relevant information.
Let's see...we don't charge cancellation fees (before shipping), we generally replace things that arrive severely damaged, and if your order needs to be refunded, we'll issue your refund within 4 business days from our last email. Here's our return policy.
Do you still need help?
You can send us an email at email@example.com, Please include your order number and any other relevant information.
What can I do to reduce the leather odor of my bag?
This response is only relevant for “Leather Bags Gallery” Bags: The bags are tanned only using vegetable based solutions and oil dyed. The odor is a feature of this tanning and dying process
What is the white substance in my bag?
In very rare cases, it is possible to see small white marks on our products. This is not moldy marks, rather a special type of oil used by us when making the bag. These marks occur because the bag can re-grease. We recommend that the bag should be oiled with sunflower oil. This allows the leather to re-absorb the grease more easily.
What can I do to take care of my bag?
This response is only relevant for “Leather Bags Gallery” natural bags: Beeswax is great for taking care of your leather bag. Alternatively, sunflower oil can also be used. Be careful to apply these fats evenly and gently to the leather. We advise testing first on an inconspicuous part of the bag, as such treatment may darken the leather.
How can I protect my bag from rain?
Rainwater usually does not affect the look or quality of leather. Each bag is oiled before delivery, giving it the best possible water resistant protection.